What is Anti Revoke? The iOS operating system is one of the strictest app ecosystems there are on offer. Apps are strictly available only on the AppStore. This meant many developers of independent apps or those who tweak already existing apps get shut out by Apple as it does not allow them to showcase their apps in its store. This led to the rise of jailbreaks, where an apple device’s operating system is altered to allow users install apps that are not typically available on the AppStore.
This then resulted in running battles between independent developers and Apple and it finally looked as if it caught up with the jailbreaker’s tricks with the advent of iOS 10. This is when most jailbreaks stopped working, while others work but with very limited functionalities.
Again another breed of alternative app ecosystems sprang up like Appvalley and Tweakbox that offered users access to jailbreak-only apps without having to go through the trouble of modifying your devices. But soon Apple caught up with those too, as most of the apps stopped installing and those that get installed frequently have their certificates revoked by the device maker.
This is where Anti Revoke comes in, as it offers all users of alternative app ecosystems the chance to use their tweaked apps without fear of being denied access by Apple. Anti Revoke is a dedicated VPN certificate that guarantees the safety of all your third-party modified apps. With Anti Revoke you can install any app from AppStore alternatives can keep them running smoothly without interference from Apple.
- For Android users: Download AppValleyAPK for Android
How to Install Anti Revoke?
You can install Anti Revoke using the following short steps
- Launch your Safari Browser.
- Navigate to anti-revoke.com.
- This will take you to the apps download page. Once it loads, locate the “Up Arrow” button on your safari browser (bottom center for iPhone and top right for iPad) and tap on it.
- This will bring out a menu from which you should locate “Add to Home Screen” and tap on it.
- Modify the name to Anti Revoke, and tap on “Add” at the top right of the prompt.
- Your Anti Revoke should be on your download to your Home Screen. It will keep running smoothly in the background.
Is Anti Revoke Safe?
Anti Revoke is simply a VPN certificate that goes in between your third-party modified apps and Apple’s attempt to revoke their certificates. It is completely safe and bears no malicious content.
- Very simple to download and install in very few quick steps.
- Runs smoothly and quietly in the background and doesn’t interfere with the functionality of either your device or other apps installed on it.
- Works perfectly by denying Apple the ability to revoke your newly installed apps.
- Works for not just Appvalley but for all other alternate ecosystem apps like Tweakbox and Tutuapp.
- It is completely free to use, and requires no registration or subscription before or during use.